Home > Oklahoma Accident Reports

Oklahoma Accident Reports Online

Search for Your Oklahoma Crash Report

Dealing with the aftermath of an accident could mean physical and emotional trauma. But your Oklahoma crash report will help you with the details to move forward.

The information about your accident is critical, and your Oklahoma crash report will tell you everything there is to know. With the support of, we can help you obtain a copy of your Oklahoma accident report.

CR3 report image

The "Oklahoma Traffic Collision Report"

An Oklahoma accident or crash report is officially titled as "Oklahoma Traffic Collision Report". The Oklahoma Traffic Collision Report is used by law enforcement officers in Oklahoma to report traffic crashes to the Department of Public Safety. The details in the report are recorded by the officer who attended the scene of the accident.

Find My Report For Me

How do I find my accident report in Oklahoma?

In Oklahoma, collision reports can be obtained in two ways: by phone or by mail. It should be noted that if you choose to begin the process by phone, you will not be able to pay the small fee by phone and will be directed to complete a request via mail.

Request an Oklahoma Collision Report by Mail

To initiate your request via mail, fill out the records request form located here. You will need to include information such as the date, city and county where the accident took place, your name, driver’s license number, and more.

The price of this request is $7, and the payment and records request form must be mailed to:

Department of Public Safety
Records Management Division
P.O. Box 11415
Oklahoma City, OK 73136-0415

When you submit this request, you are directed to include a self-addressed and correctly stamped envelope to receive your accident report back.

Request an Oklahoma Collision Report via Phone

By calling 405-425-2424, you will be directed to the Oklahoma Department of Safety. They will not take the accident report over the phone, but they will walk you through the process to submit a request via mail.

City image

Looking for a specific Oklahoma county or city?